Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Go Falcons!

Good morning Family and Friends!

GUESS WHAT!!!!

Since March, I have had a contract with Gilbert Public Schools to teach for the 2008- 2009 school year. After a few interviews at different schools, I just found out where I'm going to be teaching! I'm so excited and wanted to share my great news with all of you!

Are you ready...
Finley Farms Elementary School!!!
2nd Grade! Yahoo!
(It's only half a mile from my house :) )

I had an awesome experience at Ashland Ranch Elementary School student teaching 2nd grade with Kym Di Giulio. I enjoyed being there with all of the excellent staff. I'm thrilled to be teaching second grade! Kym has shared so many incredible ideas and great resources with me! I know I have been prepared by my awesome teachers! Especially, Jen my incredible student teaching supervisor!

Thanks for all of your amazing thoughts and ideas! I'm also very thankful for all your love and support! I couldn't have done it without each of you! :)

No comments: