Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9th

Hey Everyone!

I'm still waiting to see where I will be teaching in August! Hopefully, I will know within the next few weeks. Thanks for all your love and support! I update my blog for my students more than I do this one... misshendrickson.blogspot.com

Summer is flying by! Watching the kiddos keeps me busy. I enjoy spending time with the cousins. However, I'm looking forward to decorating, planning, and all the good things that go into teaching!

Last night, Kyle, Valerie, Lillian, and Landon came over for dinner at my mom's house. Valerie and I went on a cleaning rampage! We tried to get rid of stuff but my mom wasn't too happy about that. After we ate dinner, Kyle and my mom were looking at hotels online so Val and I took over the house. We rearranged the family room and got rid of some junk! :) Val was worried that mom was going to "beat" us when she saw what we did. As we moved things around we whispered and giggled. We hoped Kyle could keep mom entertained long enough for us to finish what we started. Lillian kept running into "Grandma" and telling her what we were doing. Needless to say, Valerie and I were very slap happy by the end of our adventure. It became a night of teasing and bugging our mom.

I went home with Kyle and Valerie to pick up my radical beach cruiser I had left at their house. Valerie drove the bike and I back to my moms. When I got home, I was so wired so I went on a bike ride with a friend to Freestone. We always find ourselves there to cruise down the hills. If anyone has a bike or wants to borrow one, call me! I'm all about riding! I'm still a rollerblading nerd so if you rather blade I'm down with that too!

Hope everyone is enjoying the hot summer! :) 21 days until the BIG 22!!!

I just found out Julie (Fuller) Bryson has a blog! Check it out ;) http://jasonandjuliebryson.blogspot.com/

No comments: