Sunday, May 11, 2008

ASU GRAD 2008!






YAY! GO DEVILS! I am done with school at ASU! I'll be teaching in Gilbert starting in August! (TOMORROW I have an interview with a school in Gilbert for a second grade position! I would love to work at this school! I'll keep you posted.) I will probably step back in to the college scene in Jan. for my masters. Thank you to everyone who came to my graduation ceremony and party. I have the best family and friends ever! I had so much fun with my school buds at my ceremony! I got sick on Thursday and missed the big ASU ceremony. On Friday, Julie Pearson took care of me and helped me through the education ceremony. Thanks Julie! Four years goes by so fast! I'm so excited for the new journey, I have ahead! I will be calling everyone who is around to help me decorate my classroom, speak to my kiddos about their jobs, and anything else I can think of. :)

No comments: