Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lara Morgan is NOW Lara Broadbent!






I haven't blogged on here in a long time... I made a blog to keep my students posted on my job status. I have been updating that one, you can check it out if you want. http://www.misshendrickson.blogspot.com/ I want to catch everyone up on my weekend! There were 3 important events I want to share so I'm going to do them in 3 separate posts! :)


Lara (Morgan) and Tyler Broadbent are now officially married!

I'm so excited that Lara and Tyler tied the knot! They are an adorable couple! I missed seeing them come out of the temple but I'm sure it was wonderful! On Friday night, they had a beautiful reception at the Broadbents house! It was alot of fun! I got sick the day before so I wasn't very helpful at the reception. It's hard for me to just sit back and watch. :) Katie (Auga) Krietemeyer and Jen Cordon flew in to be bridesmaids along with all the sisters. I was thrilled to have the girls in town! I have missed Katie so much!


We had a GIRLY PARTY on Tuesday at Dave and Buster's for Lara. It was a blast! We all had matching shirts that said "Oh Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"!!! That's all we wanted was to have some fun with Lara! Her Mom, Mother in Law, Sisters, and some friends gathered to eat and play! Although, Lara was the one we tried to honor: the nieces, nephews, sons, and daughters were the stars of the show. The kids had a blast playing together and running around pretending to play games, smart moms!


The Best Part of all of this: I got to see LARA!

No comments: