Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



Today, at church some of the men spoke about women and motherhood. They all did awesome! Four of the guys even sang to us! It was precious! The song was called Mother's Love. I'm not sure who wrote it but it was amazing! I'm so grateful for my Mom and all the other women and Moms who have been in my life. The last few months I have also had the chance to be around some of my friends who have recently become mothers. YOU GALS ARE INCREDIBLE! They are all wonderful examples to me!


For Mother's Day, I got my Mom (sick :() But I bought her a sweet beach cruiser! It's PINK! Who knows if she will ride it, but hey it ROCKS! My brother and sister in law delivered it tonight! I think she was pretty surprised! I have one just like hers if anyone wants to go for a ride, I'm down! :)

No comments: