Monday, March 2, 2009

The Last Week of February!

Second Grade Pizza Party! I challenged all of my students to meet their A.R. Goals early. The reward was an awesome pizza party! Talk about extreme motivation for them and I was so excited to not eat cafeteria food! :) I bought the pizza and parents helped with the rest. This fruit was divine!!! So yummy!
We all pigged out! Check out how relaxed these kiddos are!
"Guys, Ms. Hendrickson eats pizza?!"




Phoenix Coyote HOCKEY with Friends! Rena was so excited to get a FREE HAT!

Don't I look like a pro:


I totally thought I was going to hurt someone! I made a goal! YAHOO!

I was super shocked to be able to play on the ice!

Mrs. Lehman and Ms. Hendrickson the coolest 2nd grade teachers on the Farm!

I love her, we have so much fun together!

No comments: